Resolved Caravan Leaders are not disbanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: If you want to disband a caravan, the leader gets stuck on the map and isnt moving. i tried to go around this issue by releasing the companion from the clan. after that, the companion died ("disappeared").
How to Reproduce: create and disband the caravan
Have you used cheats and if so which: i use the twitch bannermen mod, which is just overwriting the names of my troops in my party.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyHungryPassionfruitM4xHeh-I3niLD7Pr03xOaCb
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

You can disband caravans by clicking the icon next to their name in the party screen. The disband takes some time as the party and the soldiers will travel to a garrison. When you talk and relinquish your companion they will be deleted from the game as "axed" companions are useless to the game. There is no bug here as far as i can tell.

You can disband caravans by clicking the icon next to their name in the party screen. The disband takes some time as the party and the soldiers will travel to a garrison. When you talk and relinquish your companion they will be deleted from the game as "axed" companions are useless to the game. There is no bug here as far as i can tell.
my friend the bug is that they never disband and get stuck on the map
the leader gets stuck on the map and isnt moving.
that was the case for 20+ days on the map.
even if i get rid of the companion, the party is still stuck. with 29 troops.

grafik.png

the unnamed caravan is a stuck one aswell. they dont move anywhere on the map. like you see in the clip.

grafik.png

Wife got stuck disbanding a clan party for over a month she was just sitting outside a village trying to disband in the village instead of the castle or town that were right next to her and I could access her troops still so after the month of waiting I took all them and waited couple days and she was still stuck so I had load save were she wasn't disbanding and change party leaders which is frustrating

bump on this one, as the issue is still existing.

this time a party leader got stuck while disbanding (took over a month)
Could you send us a save file where we can investigate this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could you send us a save file where we can investigate this issue?
tried to create a ticket but i get error "request entity to large" after uploading.

you can get the files from google drive https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1-SP_DM5sQ5E262cYtWetf--6tIIvzkMt they are called "caravanissue" and "caravan issue 2"

it's from 1.1.0, uses a mod called "twitch bannermen". i discussed the issue with the mod dev and he asumes that his mod is not having any touching point with the issue. i can also confirm it happens in vanilla, but cannot provide a .sav atm. i assume can reproduce by disbanding when party/caravan leader is close to a village.

The save files are from e1.6.0. Are you sure you uploaded the correct save files?
you right, excuse me the inconvenience please.
reuploaded "stuck caravans1.sav"
the stuck caravan can be found between saneopa and diathma, look for "where managers party", like you see it on the screenshots which where postet previously.

Anything new on this, I have the same issue stuck disbanding and unable to be used as a clan member, caravan just sitting there doing nothing, for more than a month.

Anything new on this, I have the same issue stuck disbanding and unable to be used as a clan member, caravan just sitting there doing nothing, for more than a month.
Same issue, have yo found any solution?
In my case i was using Burning Empire mod, but i see it happens even without the mod

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Just encountered this today and found a potential work around. So while we wait for the patch, hopefully this'll help others:

1) Move the main party to the disbanding caravan on the map. (Not needed, but will speed things up)
2) Save (Again, not needed...but just in case)
3) Go to Clan > Parties > Select the Disbanding Party
3) Next to the party name, select "Change Party Leader"
4) Select a different companion and confirm
5) Wait a little bit

The original leader will leave the caravan, then wait in the nearby settlement and can be recalled/talked too. The new leader will resume trading, as if the caravan was never ordered to disband.

6) Once the new leader takes over and begins moving, attempt to disband once more.

Notes:
- After completing the above steps the new leader then attempted to disband at a city and it worked.
- When this originally happened to me I disbanded 2 caravans at once. One disbanded fine and the other got stuck. The only difference I noted was that the one that broke attempted to disband at a Castle; while the other was at a city. So I don't know if its castles that are the problem or it was just luck...but might be worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom