Resolved Car Benseth Siege bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Armies besieging Car Benseth are getting teleported to on top of a rock. Whoever is there gets stuck. I've taken Car Benseth then i disbanded my army, whole army was stuck on top of it. Than someone else was attacking my city, i was trying to help but i was not able to move there. It's impossible to defend the city by attacking the besieging army since you can't move there. Here are some of the examples. I'm at 1.5.0 beta

Today I had the same problem on 1.5.1, I wanted to check whether there is a similar post or not and saw that this is a problem reported far far earlier and still didnt get fixed?I sieged city and stuck there, after I stuck I left the game and when I returned I saw that I'm teleported to a village(maybe because game thought I'm somewhere that does not have connection and saved my army) when I returned back to crime scene AI army sieged Car benseth and stuck on same hill, and a clan from my kingdom tried to save Car benseth and they also got stuck on same hill, and they created a stuckception where they are not able to move or fight

Edit: I couldnt find new posts regarding this issue because City's name is Car Banseth not benseth like on my reply, I searched it wrong xD my bad

Last edited:
Today I had the same problem on 1.5.1, I wanted to check whether there is a similar post or not and saw that this is a problem reported far far earlier and still didnt get fixed?I sieged city and stuck there, after I stuck I left the game and when I returned I saw that I'm teleported to a village(maybe because game thought I'm somewhere that does not have connection and saved my army) when I returned back to crime scene AI army sieged Car benseth and stuck on same hill, and a clan from my kingdom tried to save Car benseth and they also got stuck on same hill, and they created a stuckception where they are not able to move or fight

Edit: I couldnt find new posts regarding this issue because City's name is Car Banseth not benseth like on my reply, I searched it wrong xD my bad
thanks for letting us know, at least it is in progress now (hope it really is)
Edit : " stuckception" i'll use that word, rofl that was a good one

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom