In Progress Car Bensath is missing arrow barrels

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Summary:I just took Car Bensath to find that there are no arrow barrels to be found anywhere in the entire castle. I'm currently trying to defend it from a army of 1200 which normally wouldn't be too hard if there where arrow barrels to restock my arrow supply. Could you please fix this ASAP thanks
How to Reproduce: their missing
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I also just noticed this after returning to Mount and Blade Bannerlord yesterday. There seems to be arrow barrels missing in quite a few places where they used to be

I've seen several issues playing for the Battanians where there arrow barrels are missing. Also for some reason on that note, the soldiers like to hide back away from the walls (the archers) during their town battle 🤷‍♂️

And besides Battanians, I've also noticed arrow barrels missing from the defenders side of sieges. So I think the arrow barrel issue may be widespread

I am happy to see arrows being able to be picked up off the ground and such, more often now, as that has helped majorly. Especially on battles in sieges and elsewhere

Edit: I just read this was posted for Xbox. I wanted to make sure I noted what I am playing on, which is PC off of Steam. Apologies, I merely searched for the arrow barrel problem and didn't realize it divided consoles, which makes sense

Back
Top Bottom