Captured Lords: a feature

Users who are viewing this thread

In Warband, we get to sneak into a city, find the prison guard, kill the guard for the key, and bust out our man.

Could we see that feature put into Fire and Sword? I'm loving the updates, although 1.142 included random crashes that bug me a bit. SP is greatly improved.

Sieges could still do a fixing, I'm getting the ladder bug still, but for smaller groups now and not my whole army.

Fire and sword is my first mount and blade game... so many things I hear about from warband are things that I really really wish I could do in this game. wish I'd bought the complete pack on steam instead of just fire and sword :sad:

warband is still on sale :wink:

And F&S is a lot better now, as far as I can tell. The MP is superior, and SP is way improved, so you're not missing a whole lot, except for the mods. And the mods are pretty sweet, so...you're missing a bit.

Shingles said:
In Warband, we get to sneak into a city, find the prison guard, kill the guard for the key, and bust out our man.

Could we see that feature put into Fire and Sword? I'm loving the updates, although 1.142 included random crashes that bug me a bit. SP is greatly improved.

Sieges could still do a fixing, I'm getting the ladder bug still, but for smaller groups now and not my whole army.

The next patch (should) include many features from Warband to WFaS. This was told by one or more of the official WFaS team.

When the patch is going to be released is something I wouldn't mind knowing :wink:

as far as i know you can only do such an act if you have a quest from a lady. Otherwise i tried to rescue random captured lords and no option of breking out was present when i talk to the prisiner.

reading comments form developers it seems that they intend to put all the features from warband in eventually, you just gotta wait for your investment to mature

i would also love to be able to perform a prison break, but i also have some ideas on how to make it even more fun.
-Why can't I let a companion help me? Especially when i'm not hostile with the city, my companions should be allowed to walk around freely so they should be able to help. Maybe something like letting you select 2 bodyguards from your companions who will follow you whenever you enter a city you aren't hostile with (and who help beat the crap out of those assassins)
You appoint them by talking to them in party menu and appoint them as bodyguard (so you wont have to pick 2 each time you enter a city). Allowing more bodyguards when you have higher renown or higher rank would also be nice
-The lord should stay with you until you get to a city of his kingdom (he wont fight however) because i think it's quite irresponsible to let a weakened lord walk around alone just after he broke out of a prison and with a whole garrison looking for him
-A manhunter party sent after you would also be nice, since they will want to capture the lord

If any or all of these could be included somewhere in the future, i would be happy

Back
Top Bottom