Native Completed Capture the Flag Innovation Tourney [CIT] DISCUSSION

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could close up with a double elimination of the remaining teams (or teams that withdrew that wish to play). Five out of 11 teams are out, and I have a nasty suspicion some other teams aren't enjoying it either and won't live through another seven rounds. A double elimination would be rather conclusive, fun, and a lot more competitive. I'd rank the teams and pair up worst-to-best, making the beginning of this tourney not useless as teams that won would be paired up with teams that failed at the beginning. NASTe finals style.

Thoughts?

i really like this tournament and how it has turned out so far. I think it has been a lot of fun.

thanks for putting the effort into it eternal

I think my guys are enjoying it so far - it has got its issues but we still find it kinda fun.

The game wasn't really built for CTF, so I think we'll only reach its full potential through modding.  Games shouldn't be lasting an hour in my opinion.  I think that makes a lot of people rage.  Spawns are a little wacky at times too.

It's sad to see teams dropping out, I think we'll stay in to see it out.  Voted for double elimination.

There is definitely something that makes the games drag on for a long time, but while playing it doesn't seem that bad to me. The games are long, yes, but it gives you time to try different things in a match instead of just steamrolling. I like the back and forth.

Double elimination and keep on truckin' tied. I have feelings about some teams and I figure we'll be better off with a double elimination.

This tournament is temporarily SUSPENDED until April 1st when the final bracket will be shown.

Eternal said:
. I'd rank the teams and pair up worst-to-best, making the beginning of this tourney not useless as teams that won would be paired up with teams that failed at the beginning. NASTe finals style.

Thoughts?
You'd get the advantage by being paired up with bad teams at the start.

Eternal said:
Eternal said:
. I'd rank the teams and pair up worst-to-best, making the beginning of this tourney not useless as teams that won would be paired up with teams that failed at the beginning. NASTe finals style.

Thoughts?
You'd get the advantage by being paired up with bad teams at the start.

That's the point.  Teams that did well get rewarded with odds.

Tournament unsuspended.

Teams for double elimination will be finalized this week, all scores will be updated, and the bracket will be shown next Sunday.

Feel free to discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom