SP - General Captivity of the Main Character

Users who are viewing this thread

I will bring this up since sometimes it happens to me, I've got caught and get imprisoned.

Playing as vassal or king:
In 1.6.0 you won't loose all your inventory but you will loose all your soldiers. So after the captivity you will get released in enemy territory with the rest of your inventory(which is sometimes even huge) and yourself. Guess what, you have a campaign speed that is slower than slow. So it can be that besides the bandits who troll arround you can be captured again by a enemy fraction party(they will let you go for 100k or so, depending how much money you have). Or you get imprisoned again..., this is not a amusing loop, cause if it happens you have only two options... Give money(don't do that it's not worth it) or just empty your inventory(to get the campaign speed for fleeing)

Here is my suggestion:
If the captivity ends for the player(and he is king or vassal), he will be ported to a neutral/friendly town to a Ransom broker, with all what was left of his inventory. So he/she is still slow on campaign, but has only to deal with looters and bandits instead of 3 or 4 enemies.

Here is my suggestion:
If the captivity ends for the player(and he is king or vassal), he will be ported to a neutral/friendly town to a Ransom broker, with all what was left of his inventory. So he/she is still slow on campaign, but has only to deal with looters and bandits instead of 3 or 4 enemies.

I really like this idea i agree at times it can be unplayable constantly getting attacked when being released another option would be instead of forcing u to escape give u the option to sit in prison till the war is over

Here is my suggestion:

Isn't there a dialogue option with a Ransom Broker to "ransom me if I get captured". It would only make sense that he'd then transport you to him.

Back
Top Bottom