Captains was the best of this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Captains was the greatest, any other mode is basically available in any other game. Latest update killed it utterly dead. I've always been critical of folks who said things like that but this time it's a stone cold fact.

Captains is great mode my favourite but i haven't played because 1.7 lag like hell for me and i am now in 1.8beta so can't log in .

I don't think anyone who enjoyed some aspect of MP has had their experience improve because of the latest patch. Setting the intended patch consequences aside (which I think could be viewed positively), the technical aspects of the patch have been an unmitigated disaster, and I would argue that Tale World's response should be a case study in what not to do in game development.

I don't think anyone who enjoyed some aspect of MP has had their experience improve because of the latest patch. Setting the intended patch consequences aside (which I think could be viewed positively), the technical aspects of the patch have been an unmitigated disaster, and I would argue that Tale World's response should be a case study in what not to do in game development.
You mean developing a game for like 10 years isn't a model of industry efficiency?
It's so dumb. They just needed a way of making more maps, and the game would go on forever. Let people mod more maps that could be used in mp = instant success. It's not like their maps are too good to be replicated by Joe Bumblfuk

New GK captain server is up and battle server. Population is slowly rising again for mp.

If developers fix whatever went wrong finally and release the servers their fan base has been requesting, it will be highly populated again.

Implying this hasn't been the issue for years.
It wasn't as much of an issue for me since the game was "running", now it is and I've hopped over to the dark side of being pretty upset with the development. It's gone backwards.

Back
Top Bottom