MP Captain

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't say it in poor english but in Google english like most of the others!
These people know what I mean.
As a German you are a Nazi if you tell a non-German that he speaks wrong German!
What "What" two guys write "what"! Coincidence ?
No!
Thats ego players who like to post their interests on the forums
"& the normal players keep their mouths & watch how the games are destroyed by such egos!

this Update for CaptainMode..
what about this no commands when you run? Who comes up with something? Your team or a KillCountHunter who doesn't want the enemy to give commandos while fighting !?
AND WHY ARE THE CALLS TO THE COMMANDS !!!!!!!!!
I dont can call my troops while i running .. WAHTS THAT !!!!???????????? SO REALISTIC !!!!!!!!!! THATS ONLY FOR EGO PLAYER !
I honestly hope that you will finally improve it but mhhh ... who is writing here to complain ... the KillCoutHunter & EgoPlayer mhhh:wink:
What?

Obviously and blatantly incorrect.

If you say that, it has to be right!

Of course you win every round with F1F3, clearly nobody exaggerates.
Ignore what means a lot to others & have fun with it.

As such a gigantic text, written with a lot of anger. Choosing this leads me to the assumption that you just want to laugh at it & that you do exactly what I denounce.

Nevertheless, these posts are update dependent & actually for the developers.
You don't have to try to follow my anger.
I don't care what you think about it either.
And do not know why you think to write something about everything that I post.

1.4.?
my good statistics have been getting worse since yesterday.
easily lost 8 games with 0-3. Almost in a row
I know, idiots now call me Noob.
Heroes.

It just can't be what you're doing.
Nobody cares that the two-handers are Owerpower.
It is said: the team is bad or the faction is OP.

& how do you do it with the AI, sometimes it's good & sometimes bad.
& the flags, why is the game even shorter now but the warm up longer? who wants such changes?
It just plays like a first person shooter, take the best weapon, rush straight to B and you win.

and why nobody cares about the call bugs ...
Why am I captain when I'm the one who has to kill everyone?

I understand WHEN KillCountHunter writes the most here, but still the community consists of more players than killcounthunter

peace

Not sure if this is the right place to write this, but I think we NEED a captain battle custom server, just like in warband TG_Captain_Battle server. I find captain mode is the greatest thing ever. I prefer the slower longer rounds of the above mentioned server. I like it to feel like a long war, whereas the current captain mode system, although awesome, was clearly tailored to a demand for a faster pace. To each his own, but I wish we could have a "long war" captain mode dedicated server where a round might take 12 whole minutes, and a man might have to wait 11 minutes if he "****s the bed" so to speak. The sentiment echoed often on the above mentioned server was "it's worth the wait." Additionally I feel the 3 flag system works as a method of reducing the round time, and I feel one flag appearing at the end of a match was perfect for a more realistic life-like captain battle mode. In my mind it could be thought of asna strategic point which determined victory according to who possessed it at the end of a battle. Lastly, not to complain, but as constructive criticism, the "morale" system works, again, only as a method of reducing the round time. Morale is simply the will to fight, which would not necessarily be determined by who is currently holding an objective, and again one final flag appearing at the end of a round was for me the most perfect system devised for the purpose of ending a round of captain battle. Keep up the great work Taleworlds on the best game series ever.

Not sure if this is the right place to write this, but I think we NEED a captain battle custom server, just like in warband TG_Captain_Battle server. I find captain mode is the greatest thing ever. I prefer the slower longer rounds of the above mentioned server. I like it to feel like a long war, whereas the current captain mode system, although awesome, was clearly tailored to a demand for a faster pace. To each his own, but I wish we could have a "long war" captain mode dedicated server where a round might take 12 whole minutes, and a man might have to wait 11 minutes if he "****s the bed" so to speak. The sentiment echoed often on the above mentioned server was "it's worth the wait." Additionally I feel the 3 flag system works as a method of reducing the round time, and I feel one flag appearing at the end of a match was perfect for a more realistic life-like captain battle mode. In my mind it could be thought of asna strategic point which determined victory according to who possessed it at the end of a battle. Lastly, not to complain, but as constructive criticism, the "morale" system works, again, only as a method of reducing the round time. Morale is simply the will to fight, which would not necessarily be determined by who is currently holding an objective, and again one final flag appearing at the end of a round was for me the most perfect system devised for the purpose of ending a round of captain battle. Keep up the great work Taleworlds on the best game series ever.

that its what i want say with my bad english xD thx Vandal_Aelric HAHAHA

Captain mode needs bigger battles. In SP we can play 1000 man battles, why not try to bring captain mode numbers up to that point? 10vs10 and way more troops per unit.

Captain mode needs bigger battles. In SP we can play 1000 man battles, why not try to bring captain mode numbers up to that point? 10vs10 and way more troops per unit.

Agreed - i did make a thread on this a long while ago but it's been moved somewhere weird for some reason.

EDIT - There we go. See my signature.

Last edited:
i'm a huge fan of this mode, but i was wondering if there were any plans to allow for a larger style captain battle? like a 3v3 with 2 units each or a 1 v 1 style with 4 units to control or something like that. not sure if this is the right place to ask but a "general" as opposed to "captain" mode or something like that would be amazing.

i'm a huge fan of this mode, but i was wondering if there were any plans to allow for a larger style captain battle? like a 3v3 with 2 units each or a 1 v 1 style with 4 units to control or something like that. not sure if this is the right place to ask but a "general" as opposed to "captain" mode or something like that would be amazing.

Many people have suggested a 1v1 mode, @AxiosXiphos has detailed the idea recently in a thread.

Many people have suggested a 1v1 mode, @AxiosXiphos has detailed the idea recently in a thread.

Maybe you should click on my signature and drop a comment or two :wink:

Back
Top Bottom