Resolved [Captain] Units don't always start on fire at will

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I have found that units don't always start on fire at will. The pattern seems to be:
Round 1: fire at will
Round 2: holding fire
Round 3: fire at will

This seems to happen every game but I didn't start counting the pattern till my last 2 games so I cannot confirm if there is a pattern.

I have found that units don't always start on fire at will. The pattern seems to be:
Round 1: fire at will
Round 2: holding fire
Round 3: fire at will

This seems to happen every game but I didn't start counting the pattern till my last 2 games so I cannot confirm if there is a pattern.
Is it possible that they are retaining the hold fire command from the previous round and carrying it over into the new round? Like if you do nothing at all with the hold fire command in a round will it still have the same alternating pattern of hold, and fire at will? Could be just like the bodies from previous rounds carrying over into the new round, only with player commands instead.

Is it possible that they are retaining the hold fire command from the previous round and carrying it over into the new round? Like if you do nothing at all with the hold fire command in a round will it still have the same alternating pattern of hold, and fire at will? Could be just like the bodies from previous rounds carrying over into the new round, only with player commands instead.
I don't end the round in fire at will so no.

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Can you capture a video of you starting a captain mode match and try to reproduce?

Here is a example of the incident. Round one everything was fine. All the proceeding rounds my men started in fire at will but the set command was hold fire. When I click F4 the command switches to fire at will but my men stay in the same state. When I click F4 for the second time the command reads "Hold Fire" and my men go to hold fire. I ended each round in hold fire.

Back
Top Bottom