Users who are viewing this thread

As you know, captain tournaments did not continue due to the rambo style experienced in Captain Tournament 3, and many captain clans and players switched to skirmish. However, since the mission of captain mode is to manage units in line with this, a solution must come. After discussions on this issue, we thought of an idea that we can see the full effect of in the game:
When the player who came to the rambo dies, the distance with their own troops will be checked and a time penalty will be given accordingly. Player can t control unit and can t look map from overview.

In addition! since all captain players look at the ranked system with enthusiasm and competitive spirit, I suggest you solve this problem quickly. Good games will appear after rambo fixes

Just add a tether range to your closest unit. Go beyond it - your units automatically charge (if not charging already). If you are almost out of range - provide a text prompt;

"You are too far from your men; turn back or they will charge without orders!"

The tether range doesn't need to be short either - even 1/3 the map would be reasonable; just enough to prevent abuse.

Alternatively - max respawns. You can only respawn as a bot X many times.

I play on foot 90% of the time and rarely struggle against cavalry.... unless my team has decided that because the enemy has cavalry the best strategy for the round is to stand still and be slowly picked off while praying for a morale win.

I play on foot 90% of the time and rarely struggle against cavalry.... unless my team has decided that because the enemy has cavalry the best strategy for the round is to stand still and be slowly picked off while praying for a morale win.
Agreed - but it should still be fixed. It encourages gameplay which is not the intention of the game mode.

Agreed - but it should still be fixed. It encourages gameplay which is not the intention of the game mode.
From the notes released today of upcoming changes to Bannerlord.
"
  • Troops in captain mode now automatically follow their captain if:
    • If their captain has left the formation behind
    • Their movement command is too far away"
Seems like we are getting our wish! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom