Captain mode is going in the wrong direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Every update they make, they reduce numbers in troops, we will end up with 10 troops at this point, we need massive battles, thats why you took 10 years making your new engine? for making boring battles of 20 vs 20 soldiers? we want 100 vs 100 or more.

If a troop is too OP, instead of reducing its numbers, increase the non-OP troops number? game is dead already don't ruin it to be captain mode a 1 vs 1

Every update they make, they reduce numbers in troops, we will end up with 10 troops at this point, we need massive battles, thats why you took 10 years making your new engine? for making boring battles of 20 vs 20 soldiers? we want 100 vs 100 or more.

If a troop is too OP, instead of reducing its numbers, increase the non-OP troops number? game is dead already don't ruin it to be captain mode a 1 vs 1
They have decreased some troop numbers but in general they have increased the troop numbers.

When they separate the perks it will be much easier to balance the game modes by not hurting the other game mode.

Average troop qty approx 15

6 x 15 = 90 per side

Not sure if your only using heavy cavalry to calculate.

My above comment is in jest and poking fun as well as being true. I understand you mean over time and future updates reducing to numbers. I don't think what you're predicting will be a thing.

I also want bigger battles. I'd prefer they come from more players to be honest. More players on the battle field at once = greater opportunity for complex tactics and larger battles!

I look forward to that!

They have decreased some troop numbers but in general they have increased the troop numbers.

When they separate the perks it will be much easier to balance the game modes by not hurting the other game mode.
Oh ****, are they separating perks?!?!?!?!??!?!

I'll stop *****ing about captain mode until they do this then, 100000% the right call.

What makes me sad about this is that someone complains about a weapon/class being to OP in skirmish mod, the devs care more about the skirmish scene because they are trying to make this into a ESports kinda off thingy, and after the nerf the captain mod always gets broken, they make archers OP, inf gets dumb and broken, they nerf the archers and the inf gets troop decrease but shield formation makes them walk in slowmotion, skimrish got an update but they still have no aim, cav was strong now it is meh, if i had to rate captain mod right now. It decreased in quality since release until now

I would say beta captain mod > captain mod right now, i had way more fun playing it then than i do now... using a bow is garbage, throwing weapons feel innacturate and weak... The ranged classes used to be dangerous, now they are a meme get wiped out in seconds, square and shield formation makes your troops walk instead of runing...
There's alot of work to be done here:sad:

i agree
i need massive battles, the captain maps already supports a massive numbers
they should increase the numbers & add smoke & dust effects to make the mod epic

Back
Top Bottom