MP Captain Mode - automatic follow - stop the trolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Considering most cav units have around 8 troops and 2 fought here, that would make 1/4 of a unit coming down to bear on the archers. The archers had 12 troops and loss only 2 men. In other words 1/6 of the archers were lost. The archers would continue this trend until the cav is wiped.
In case you didn't notice, those are two players in two different squads. So in case of the cataphract player, he only put 1/8 of his troops in danger, and the courser player put 1/11 of his squad in danger. If the rambo isn't absolute trash and manages to hit every swing/thrust, he will be able to kill at least 3-4 before dying. That's already 1/3 of the squad. After that you can do it 8-10 more times.
Then we have the lancer who one-hits every light archer class without a speed bonus with its glaive. I tried ramboing once just to see how absolutely broken it is. I killed at least all but maybe 2 of them in one life just by circling around them at slow speed and swinging my glaive.

That's not exactly:
1. Balanced
2. The point of captain is it?

Using the same logic now:
The archers should have 120p damage on their bows. Wouldn't it be a bit op? No because you just have to have shields right next to you. You can also pick up shields from the map and turn your troops around into a column and protect themselves with the shield! Also, it would only 2hit horses, not op because you should be able to dodge all of the arrows.

Back
Top Bottom