Platform
PS5
Game mode
Multiplayer
Graphics mode
Performance

Wruffz

Recruit
Summary: The trophy ‘Butcher of Calradia’ is currently bugged and does not unlock when 10,000 kills have been reached. I am currently on 10,964 kills as of writing this post. Thank you
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video)

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks, do you know when you’ll be able to provide an update/fix on this? Thank you in advance, hopefully when it is fixed it will unlock in retrospect for me.

It is still waiting for QA to control at the moment. Even if QA confirms the issue it will be on the patch after it got fixed by the developers. So I can't tell a timeframe sadly.

Just put bot MP matches in the game so MP achievements can be completed, since servers are not working always.

It is still waiting for QA to control at the moment. Even if QA confirms the issue it will be on the patch after it got fixed by the developers. So I can't tell a timeframe sadly.
Thanks, is it still waiting for QA to control or has there been any progress? Appreciate you responding!

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom