SP - World Map Capitals/all fiefs with unique buildings and additional opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

andycott

Sergeant
?
In short the more unique things the world of Bannerlord has, the more alive the Bannerlord world feels. Good for the gameplay.

One of possible examples. we have three Empire Kingdoms, but have nothing similar to a city like Rome.
Such one huge metropolis present in the game, different from any other not only visually, would have already been fantastic!

Capitals or at least some certain fiefs should become unique not only visible, but have additional opportunities.
Perfect situation is when every fief has its own unique something, no matter what it is.
But better is if there were both several unique towns with lots of unique stuff and every fief had at least one unique thing.

What can be added in general.
Unique buildings and an option to choose between building different types of buildings, so every fief would have it's specialization.
Maybe also chains of buildings. Or at least buildings with tier higher than in any other regular fiefs.
Bigger and wider markets. Higher prosperity and food production/consumption. Bigger stockpile limit (higher stockpile tier construction). Good for balance with food shortage problem.
Should be harder to conquer during sieges. Durable/higher walls. Durable gates. Elite guards. Maybe both good or bad for balance as at least one fief per every Kingdom will remain unconquered for longer period of time or will remain unconquered at all. Less snowball effect any way. And more desirable fief for human player, which means an additional goal to conquer all unique fiefs (maybe a quest to do so).
More/new additional villages connected than to regular fiefs, which means more supply and more money.

Fief menu.
More troops available. More high tier troops available. More mercs. Unique/new/high tier mercs available only in unique fiefs.
Luxury goods.
Unique local leaders. Unique local quests.

Will also result in unique crashes. Unique everything. :grin:

Etc.

Feel free to add something unique to this list. :wink:

UPD. My other suggestions connected with this thread one way or another.
Suggestion. Building in towns and castles is way too fast and free. Maintenance.
Build your own fief with future upgrades. Detailed.

UPD. Some of my other threads, which are not exactly connected with this topic, but can make this game better in one way or another:
Suggestion. Make training grounds the new main source of training, especially for recruits. Add recruiters and patrols in the game.
Tools to balance food and prosperity. Detailed suggestions for food shortages.
Hideout difficulty. A possible solution, both if you like or hate them. Detailed.
Suggestions. Maths and Winter attrition for balance. Detailed explanation

Last edited:
I like the idea of unique buildings, although I think not everything should have something unqiue, they all will get a unique scene that should be enough to make them different.
The capitals could have a special feature for them going, like the golden market of Quyaz, that gives the owner +20% of all carawans or The Wall of Telkan around Ocs Hall with +30% hitpoint to the walls.
Special building that give boni across the whole faction might work too. So we could build for example an academy and get better siege equipment for our kingdom.

I like the idea of unique buildings, although I think not everything should have something unqiue, they all will get a unique scene that should be enough to make them different.
The capitals could have a special feature for them going, like the golden market of Quyaz, that gives the owner +20% of all carawans or The Wall of Telkan around Ocs Hall with +30% hitpoint to the walls.
Special building that give boni across the whole faction might work too. So we could build for example an academy and get better siege equipment for our kingdom.
Anything which could have made the world more interesting to explore and conquer would have been great.

Added this to the thread: We have three Empire Kingdoms, but have nothing similar to a city like Rome.
Such one huge metropolis present in the game, different from any other not only visually, would have already been fantastic!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom