Capital of the Kingdom of Pendor?

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought that too

But Sarleon as a faction was formed by the Duke of Sarleon. How could there be a Duke of Sarleon if Sarleon was the capital? It would be like having a Duke of London or a Duke of Paris right? Or did the royal line die out, no one was the leader and someone self appointed himself the Duke of Sarleon? That doesn't really make sense though XD

KiriKaneko said:
I thought that too

But Sarleon as a faction was formed by the Duke of Sarleon. How could there be a Duke of Sarleon if Sarleon was the capital? It would be like having a Duke of London or a Duke of Paris right? Or did the royal line die out, no one was the leader and someone self appointed himself the Duke of Sarleon? That doesn't really make sense though XD
Yo get it, I am confused about it too :dead:
Btw sarleon means "sore lion" in old English.

Well I know the letter says I'm the last heir of Cavalas but I have some questions

I'm curious who sent the letter to me and why

I'm curious why it wasn't my father who recieved the letter or anyone from my family before me

I'm also curious how they knew it was me

So far it seems as if a letter just comes from nowhere and tells me I'm the heir of Cavalas, and the Griffon knights just accept it as legit. I wish I knew more about this letter

Also wasn't the Cavalas line wiped out by the red plague? Does this mean it really wasn't wiped out? If so then what happened? How come my ancestor didn't inherit the throne and instead my family went on without knowing til I recieved the letter?

Hmm it is your father who sent it to you, I think it is clear enough.
He know it is you because he is your father.
And due to lore the red plague wiped out most of the royal members, not all of them.

Five generations of Pendorian Kings sat on the Silver Throne in Sarleon and for nearly two hundred years they guided the destiny of their land
and it’s subjects.

You can find that quote here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,54010.0.html

KiriKaneko said:
Well I know the letter says I'm the last heir of Cavalas but I have some questions

I'm curious who sent the letter to me and why

I'm curious why it wasn't my father who recieved the letter or anyone from my family before me

I'm also curious how they knew it was me

So far it seems as if a letter just comes from nowhere and tells me I'm the heir of Cavalas, and the Griffon knights just accept it as legit. I wish I knew more about this letter

Also wasn't the Cavalas line wiped out by the red plague? Does this mean it really wasn't wiped out? If so then what happened? How come my ancestor didn't inherit the throne and instead my family went on without knowing til I recieved the letter?

I think the reason you recieved the letter is, instead of him, was that the bloodline comes through your mother, making you the male heir, while he's merely married into the line.

saxondragon said:
Lag'ier Barlida said:
saxondragon said:
JohnnyZhu said:
Laria, because the kingdom of Pendor is close allies with Noldor.
That was way after the fact and is part of a secondary story that involves how the Clarion Call was formed.

Would you mind tell us more about that please :iamamoron:
Someday I will.  But, not today.  It is on my bucket list.

Looking forward to that, Sir :grin:

PS: “bucket list”, emm hope that was just a joke :???:

Lag'ier Barlida said:
PS: “bucket list”, emm hope that was just a joke :???:

Every project is years of work.  I have so many projects that I would like to work on that if I did them all, I would be working on them for another 30 years which is likely past my expiration date.  Penning the novel(s) of Pendor is one of the top 3. 

Back
Top Bottom