capitains

Users who are viewing this thread

Strent

Veteran
how the capitains systems work and what they exactly do and how to get one? if you could awnser me please i would be gratefull

Strent said:
how the capitains systems work and what they exactly do and how to get one? if you could awnser me please i would be gratefull

I'm not sure what shape it's in right now, but the idea is that you could set your followers to have and maintain their own armies, gear themselves up from their own pay, and have some slight autonomy.

basically the concept is this, that you award command of a company to one of your followers, and then they are able to take on men which you can trade to them, and they can maintain from their own holdings.

Not a small task.

Hasn't Native Expansion (perhaps among others) pretty much implemented that same feature? I thought it was a great idea... Oh btw, glad you're finally back mate ^^

Does Native Expansion have it so the companion's use thier own money to increase and maintain thier armies? I just downloaded Native Expansion today, not had a chance to give it a whirl yet.

Neither have I to be perfectly honest, though I do seem to remember something like that. Just like captured castles increase and train their standing defensive force, I assume that the parties would do the same thing. It's an assumption though, I would refer you to their forums. Perhaps if Nox was thinking along these lines as well, he could ask Merc for the source if it's not already freely available. I really hope Bandit King takes off again, always loved playing it :smile:

Oh, it's definitely taking off.  I am back, for sure.

If I remember, the native lords just spawned dudes - there was no actual economy to them maintaining or reinforcing an army. 

That was something I always hated.

I will lift ideas from other people, and give them credit but I generally code those things myself.  Coding it is a pleasure to me, not a burden.

Back
Top Bottom