Can't wait any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Kingclontrooper

As a fan of the M&B series, I'll give you my opinion on this game.

The ranking system has been introduced in the game, but no one is playing Skirmish. Except for the very few [East Asia Server]

In my country, Korea, we cannot play BannerLord Multiplay properly unless we use a "paid VPN" due to ping problems.

I don't know the situation of the players in other countries, but I know the situation of Many korean multiplayer are disappointed that Private Server doesn't come out even after version 1.7.2.

Teamdeath Match mode is also not fixed for bugs that cause the server to explode in the remaining 3 to 1 minute.

It's already been 2 years and 2 months since March 2020, and Game still in Early Access.

It's been more than 12 years since the Warband was released.

Last edited:
Every word u said is same for we Chinese players. LCK&LPL we r on the same side this time. And this is not just the problem of 35ms. It's 70ms, even100ms.

This is the same for every single OC player lol they added all these maps to a mode not many people play, released battle mode but only for custom/private servers, which are still in testing so battle mode didnt really get released.

@Callum @Dejan

Sounds like a major problem on your side if they need a VPN just to play with a decent ping. But as usual i expect this to go on deaf ears or respond with a generic response that you will forward it for it to persist like the 40 other times it was mentioned ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom