Resolved can't use longbow on horseback despite having skill perk that should allow it

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the skill perk unlocked at Bow 100 called: Mounted Archer. It say : Can use any bow on a horseback, but I still can't use the Noblw Long Bow.
I also have the Riding 125: Bow Expert. It says: Use any bow on a horse, it does not let me use my Noble Long Bow on a horse either.
I also tried using two other longbows, like the Nomad Bow or the Southern Tribesman's Bow, but they are also unusable on horseback.

Did not even notice until now but the extra ammo perk does not work either.
I don't know about other perks as it is hard to tell wether they work or not, but I did get the extra HP from the perks that give it(medicine, on haned, two handed and polearm)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom