Resolved Can't take my own castle

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure whether or not this is intended, but it seems like I can't take a castle I just conquered by myself. I have already given two of these guys a city and another castle, when can I start taking castles for myself again? I already have a bunch of castles and cities, sure, but is there some kind of limit to how many you can own? Does it depend on amount of companions or something?
These lazy ass noblemen haven't helped for **** and now expect me to just hand over my achievements. Hell no. I'm a king. I'll take what I god damn want!
Plus, if I give it to one of them, the others will just get angry.

EJsI25a.png

EDIT:
I just freed up a companion and made them governor at the castle, but I still don't get the option to keep the castle for myself.

Last edited:
Yes, after i have more then 3 vassals - i never can give casle for myself... I think, there need to inserd button "Keep it to myself" right of "Done" .
Of course, all vassals will be unhappy, especially if this is your 10 castle, and they don’t have them at all. But the choice should be the king.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom