Need More Info Cant switch weapons, or pick up weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Summary:When in a battle, I tried holding R1 to switch from my bow to my axe. It just unequips everything in my hands for some reason. Like I press and hold R1, then press the corresponding button for which weapon I wanted, then it'd just take the bow out of my hands and I'd be holding onto nothing, and I wasn't able to to get a weapon, at all, after that. Then I can't access any menus, to re equip, nor could I pick up any weapons laying on the battlefield from fallen enemies.
How to Reproduce: Play on a Ps4. Engage in battle. Try to switch weapons using the R1 button.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
Summary:When in a battle, I tried holding R1 to switch from my bow to my axe. It just unequips everything in my hands for some reason. Like I press and hold R1, then press the corresponding button for which weapon I wanted, then it'd just take the bow out of my hands and I'd be holding onto nothing, and I wasn't able to to get a weapon, at all, after that. Then I can't access any menus, to re equip, nor could I pick up any weapons laying on the battlefield from fallen enemies.
How to Reproduce: Play on a Ps4. Engage in battle. Try to switch weapons using the R1 button.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
This is my problem also. when i try to change a weapon i will loose that weapon. If i try for another weapon it to will drop. I play on ps5

Are you still experiencing this issue? Do you remember how you use the buttons while doing this? If you hold the R1 button the UI will open and you can hover over the selected weapon. Pressing once with an equipped weapon will drop it.

Back
Top Bottom