Cant start black mace quest

Users who are viewing this thread

After playing singleplayer to see how it could start, turns out that you must talk to cossack lords and ask them to do some special quests (they are 2) then when you complete them, you should talk to any cossack lord again and he will tell you that Khorol is under attack (this is the beginning of the black mace quest).

But if you already made these special quests for other factions, then you cannot redo them and starting the black mace quest is impossible.

Attar said:
After playing singleplayer to see how it could start, turns out that you must talk to cossack lords and ask them to do some special quests (they are 2) then when you complete them, you should talk to any cossack lord again and he will tell you that Khorol is under attack (this is the beginning of the black mace quest).

But if you already made these special quests for other factions, then you cannot redo them and starting the black mace quest is impossible.

The thing that i said 10 messages ago

You need 10+ relation to a certain lord or to the ruler to join as mercenary. But if you just play about 100 days the rulers will offer you to join, one by one. So you may wait until the cossack ruler asks for you.

Do you mean you started a new faction? You cannot join a faction if you are a member of another faction.
Try to be clear what you did if you want useful answers to your problem.

Csatádi said:
Do you mean you started a new faction? You cannot join a faction if you are a member of another faction.
Try to be clear what you did if you want useful answers to your problem.
Im sweedish rebels right now so I can join the faction if I choose to but I rather not

Questlines are tied to certain factions, Black Mace to Cossacks. The Swedish faction doesn't have a questline.
Here you are a wiki with walktrough: https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/The_Secret_of_the_Black_Mace
It has links to the other storylines.
I'm not sure if you can play it after finishing the Swedish rebellion. In theory the story doesn't interefere much with the Swedish but who knows...

Back
Top Bottom