Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

LDominating

Regular
Summary: I can't start battle because it says MISSING Formation Cavalry,the melee specifically.
I didn't have any melee cavalry,only myself was counted as cavalry but I was always put in horse archer,the READY button was greyed out.
I lost a lot of progress...and I'm mad AF right now..
How to Reproduce: Have a fight of multiple lords,that are not in an army,in a village with militia helping the defending party.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):I think it was the Uriksala village,it's the closest Sturgian village to Makeb.
Media (Screenshots & Video):I forgot to take.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Had this happen on my first battle that involved troops in addition to my own party. Took me a few minutes to figure it out.

When it says "Missing Formation" up top, look to the usual formation number of those unit types. You'll see there's a little + button instead of the icon for that unit type. Click the +, in your case assign it to Cavalry, even if you have no melee cav. It just wants Formation 3 assigned to Cavalry even if the group is empty. Once you've done that, the Ready button ungreys and you're all set.

When I first saw this, I only had like 10 recruits, so it was yelling at me about Archers and Cavalry. Once I assigned formation 2 to Archers and 3 to Cavalry, fixed. That said - even after I'd done those assignments once, a few battles later it forgot Cavalry for 3 (I had some actual archers by then, but still no cavalry), and I've had to reassign it a couple of times.

So it's working... kind of, though it's pretty unclear.

Had this happen on my first battle that involved troops in addition to my own party. Took me a few minutes to figure it out.

When it says "Missing Formation" up top, look to the usual formation number of those unit types. You'll see there's a little + button instead of the icon for that unit type. Click the +, in your case assign it to Cavalry, even if you have no melee cav. It just wants Formation 3 assigned to Cavalry even if the group is empty. Once you've done that, the Ready button ungreys and you're all set.

When I first saw this, I only had like 10 recruits, so it was yelling at me about Archers and Cavalry. Once I assigned formation 2 to Archers and 3 to Cavalry, fixed. That said - even after I'd done those assignments once, a few battles later it forgot Cavalry for 3 (I had some actual archers by then, but still no cavalry), and I've had to reassign it a couple of times.

So it's working... kind of, though it's pretty unclear.
I discovered that aswell,weird tbh.
It only happens if my allies have a formation others dont have

I have the same Problem. Missing Formations (Archers Symbol). And so the Ready Button is blacked out. Can't start the Battel. It happend as i wanted to attack looters and a Lord joined the Batlle. He has Infantry, Cavalary and Archers. I only have Recruits no upgrades so only formation 1 (Infantry). I have a screenshot but can't get it inside here.

I split all my troops to all Squads (1-:cool: and it didn't solve the problem. Then i give myself the spot of Captian Fromation 2 Archers and it fixed it (even after set captain to none again it will work).

Back
Top Bottom