In Progress Can't solve lord quest to bring soldiers to his garrison i <castle>

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Earlygame, I got tasked to bring 4 Vlandian Spearmen to the garrison of a castle. But as I have -1 relation to owner, I am not allowed to enter the castle.
How to Reproduce: Get lord quest to bring a certain troop to his/her garrison in a castle. Have negative opinion.

Are you part of his faction? like as a mercenary or another vassal? --> then that should override and let you enter.
(so you can use that as a workaround perhaps, just join as a mercenary, then leave if you want to after).

The other workaround is to improve relations with the lord with other party members of his clan.
Like if he have another party member in a town you can enter, talk to them - barter 5000-10000 denars should usually get you +2 to +5 relations.
Females offer the quest "Lady's knight" that gives like +7 relations to the clan(I think).

Theese are workarounds, I think that the no-entry to the caste "work as intended" but in this case it do break the "game" for you.
I thougth in general that you didnt get offered quests by lords or ladys if they disliked you? I have gotten "refused" cause they dont trust you or dislike you(note I had alot higher - with them, but was offering to fix the issue with haveing negative relations with the clan by doing a quest)
(I gave them 10k and the matter was settled heh)

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

And me - still at clan level 0 but will fail in 8 days unless I can work out how to improve my -1 relationship with Porphalios.

And me - still at clan level 0 but will fail in 8 days unless I can work out how to improve my -1 relationship with Porphalios.

As I've alreayd pointed out in the thread, find the questgiver or someone in his clan, and give them 3-5k denars that should buy you atleast +1 realtions so you are at 0 relations.

Typically the town/castle have a governor you can talk to that should work aswell.

Ideally they wouldnt give you this quest if the location is a castle, just cause of this issue.
Towns you can enter so thats ok.

Back
Top Bottom