Can't see the cost of peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Morundar

Recruit
I have seen questions like this asked all across the net, but I've never seen an anwser, searched these forums too, no luck. So perhaps a direct question.

When my vassals propose to make peace with another faction I can't see the terms. I just declared peace on Battania with 0 towns, 0 castles, and 4x weaker strength than mine, all because I couldn't see the cost and was hoping the bug had been fixed in some patch. Is this an issue on my part or this a common bug? It has existed for months if not half a year. Should've been fixed by now.

Nope--it's not a bug, it's a "feature." You'll have to get into the habit of save-scumming to fix it.

Still, unless you're okay with them bouncing back in greater numbers, it's actually ideal to be in eternal war with landless factions because they'll never stop terrorizing until they get a single fief (any fief) out of it. At least with eternal war (at least in version 1.0.3) they'll never become strong enough to take anything that isn't a bottomed out frontline fief.

Back
Top Bottom