can't see poop in night battles

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
it's pitch black dark i've already calibrated some stuff and before u say "oh just turn the brightness on man" bro i play COD Warzone and that stuff used to be mega dark until they added their version of lumen for real time light reflection rendering (not pre rendered), i know the perfect settings etc.

specially when playing in Sturgia snowwy area, dude it's so dark.

please man make it more like, idk heck even COD Halloween night mode where ok u can tell it's supposed to represent night per se, but it's bright af..

we just need the nighttime/cycle to be represented, not for it to be literal as in real life. in real life it's beyond black out far from a city. we know how dark it can be in real life. but im trying to shoot 300 horse archers going full speed in the middle of the night in sturgia winter. can't. see. poop. fix this man.

and if u wanna get historically accurate, night time battles wouldn't ever really happen. not saying all the time, but we all know for a reason they'd wait for sunrise before commencing battle. cause otherwise they'd be shooting darkness not the enemy

and i refuse to turn the monitor brightness to 345000%+ cause guess what, u finish the night battle, and that white snow pierces your retina with passion the moment you pop into the campaign map

Back
Top Bottom