Resolved Cant run bannerlord/game instantly closes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Before you say it, yes I already have done a clean install, 2 times actually. Ive deleted the game along with the files left behind and installed it andnit still doesnt work. My drivers are updated to the latest, and so is windows. Restarting my pc doesnt help and neither does verifying the intergrity/files.

What happened was, yesterday I turned on my pc to play bannerlord and immidiately after clicking on bannerlord I get a blue screen which said "kernel security check failure" and my pc restarted automatically. And ever since that I havent been able to play bannerlord. Whenever I click on the app, the bannerlord icon appears on the taskbar but disappears like 2 seconds later. Same thing happens if I try to open directly from steam. I dont even get a error message.

The only way I can run the game is through the .exe file but I cant use mods with it and the game crashes whenever I try to go into online through the main menu. That little pop up tab which appears when you launch the game (the tab that shows you the latest update news, mod selection, and multiplayer option) does not even appear anymore. My only 2 mods arent the problem either as I have already deleted them and nothing works.

Any help? Ive been trying to fix this since yesterday and asked for help but got nothing

Can you see the launcher or it is also failed to launch?
Try deleting the contents of the folder below and try again launching the MP to see if the game still crashes.
"Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Data\Native"

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom