Can't rejoin crusader order

Users who are viewing this thread

So I started off the game and went immediately to the crusader states, I then joined one of the orders of the lord in the option menu "I'd like to join your order." So I ended up doing that and fighting with the lord for a while, the problem is, eventually we got defeat in a battle and taken prisoner. My lord managed to escape the battle, and when I escaped the army I went to his castle and waited for his respawn. After he respond I tried talking to him and found no option to rejoin him. I still have the quest about being in his service, I am neutral to all factions but have like 80 rep with crusader states. The quest never advance on to rejoin him, which I don't know if it should. Anyone know a fix to this or am I screwed.

I just encountered this exact same issue, exactly as the OP described it, 10 minutes ago. It's a shame there has been no response to this issue, and no fix. I suppose i'll have to restart my crusades campaign from scratch. egads.

In quest Notes, the game still lists me as 'enlisted' in Templar order, but I cannot rejoin the Grandmaster's army. However, I can enlist in another Lord's army. Does anyone have any ideas as to why I cannot rejoin the Templar order? I only found ione other post regarding this issue, and the answer to this same question was vague, unfortunately.

Is there a fix for this?

Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom