Can't recrute Elite guards help!

Users who are viewing this thread

wis100

Recruit
So i played Native expension for few weeks and started my own kingdome, after that i saw that i can build stuff like ivory temple and it say i can recrute strongest units. After building is finishes i still cant get best troops help.

I think you can only build one in your capital if its in a swadian region you can only build 1 elite guard building in the region and same with other regions however you can have 2 by buidling one in a city that doesn't have it then getting the original capital of the region EX:You get Veluca you build in it the elite building then get jelkala so you have 2 not 1 also i think you need to own the town so you can hire the elite guards if you don't only its owner will have them in his army and you can't take from the garrison if you don't own the town also if you get the capital first then another town you can't build another  elite buidling

wis100 said:
So i played Native expension for few weeks and started my own kingdome, after that i saw that i can build stuff like ivory temple and it say i can recrute strongest units. After building is finishes i still cant get best troops help.
i think with the new update they are being purchased automaticly ( theyr added in ur town after a while ) atleast thats how it is for me atm.

Back
Top Bottom