Can't recruit

Users who are viewing this thread

When I go to the recruiter and tell him that I need new troops, he asks me which nationality troops I want. I select a random nationality and then the recruiter tells me that I need to pay 20 denars for each recruit and 10 denars for the recruiter and then he asks me how many troops I want. I click to proceed and my character says "None" and the conversation ends. Wtf? I've been looking for a mod like this for weeks and it doesn't work for me? I am very unlucky! Oh cmon wtf.

Superpowermind said:
When I go to the recruiter and tell him that I need new troops, he asks me which nationality troops I want. I select a random nationality and then the recruiter tells me that I need to pay 20 denars for each recruit and 10 denars for the recruiter and then he asks me how many troops I want. I click to proceed and my character says "None" and the conversation ends. Wtf? I've been looking for a mod like this for weeks and it doesn't work for me? I am very unlucky! Oh cmon wtf.

You need to have a chamberlain and money in the treasury. I will add this information to the constable dialog in 1.9.1beta.

Waihti said:
Superpowermind said:

You need to have a chamberlain and money in the treasury. I will add this information to the constable dialog in 1.9.1beta.
Thank you it works now. :smile: Awesome mod

Back
Top Bottom