Can't recruit Lethaldrian as a vassal the 2nd time

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi. I made a kingdom which failed the first time, and I rejoined Ravenstern (with lethaldrian and Frederick as vassals). I got Frederick back, but I cannot get lethaldrian. He has the same disposition towards me as Frederick does (both were about 60-65ish). I captured him, but his options are GRAYED out. He says, "well I could be your vassal" or whatever, but I cant do anything but pawn him off for 6k. I cant even garrison him in my prison. Any ideas?

Maybe try to get to 100 relationship? Only thing that pops into my mind, but idk much about PoP, just really love playing it :wink:

MadVader said:
I've never heard of dialog options being grayed out. What does that really mean?

I imagine, that the text is the the same you get when you have in party menu, like the Talk button being greyed out, HOW that happens, no idea, but its clearly a bug as i have never seen it happen while talking to some one.

I had never seen it before either. He's been fiefless with ravenstern for ages, and usually sits in a castle. When I finally did capture him he spoke of it, but no dialogue option came up. No idea.

Back
Top Bottom