Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ukas2

Recruit
000aaa0001x.jpg

Enemy lords I capture can't be ransomed or put in a prison in castles or towns. Just today I capture 3 khuzait lords, and while other two I could donate to prison there's no option for Vashorki, even though he's a khuzait, and we're in a war against khuzaits. This has been a very common bug in my game.

I had this... Also with transferring some troops to Companions or to castles. It would be blank like above. It would also work in the reverse. I would try to grab a Lord from a prison to ransom them. I could grab 2 but not the 3rd one.

What I think it is is when you get a new prisoner or recruit a prisoner. It takes time for the game to recognize them? (I really am totally guessing).

I just closed the window, exited the town, 'waited' an hour outside the gate (in game time), went back inside and it worked.

I had this... Also with transferring some troops to Companions or to castles. It would be blank like above. It would also work in the reverse. I would try to grab a Lord from a prison to ransom them. I could grab 2 but not the 3rd one.

What I think it is is when you get a new prisoner or recruit a prisoner. It takes time for the game to recognize them? (I really am totally guessing).

I just closed the window, exited the town, 'waited' an hour outside the gate (in game time), went back inside and it worked.

That's right, sometimes they can't be ransomed or jailed initially, but possibly a bit later. Though I've noticed sometimes the arrow just won't appear even with time. While playing yesterday I had one who stayed in my party's prisoner roster for several days.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom