Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

yumyum

Recruit
Hey, whenever i open the scene i was working all the flora, paint texture and terrain elevation are gone as I'm left with a flat map with the base foundation terrain layer. Also in the file for the map besides scene.xscene (which is the only way to open it but it only gives me the flat base terrain and all the prefabs), it has terrain.bin, flora.bin, references, ShaderCache (file), and atmosphere. Could someone please help me get my scene back to normal thanks.

Hey, whenever i open the scene i was working all the flora, paint texture and terrain elevation are gone as I'm left with a flat map with the base foundation terrain layer. Also in the file for the map besides scene.xscene (which is the only way to open it but it only gives me the flat base terrain and all the prefabs), it has terrain.bin, flora.bin, references, ShaderCache (file), and atmosphere. Could someone please help me get my scene back to normal thanks.
+1 way to reproduce the error: and just open any native scene in the editor, it will have flat terrain

Last edited:
+1 way to reproduce the error: and just open any native scene in the editor, it will have flat terrain
yeah seems to happen with all the native scenes and if I open anything in the folder for the map except scene.xscene, (which just takes me to the scene with just a flat map and its prefabs) such as terrain.bin or flora.bin, it will just show a blank screen within the editor with all the usual tools and stuff around the edges.

Back
Top Bottom