Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:

Yeah, I didn't know where to put it, so I just posted it in general section here, I can't play Mu'Tere with the Noble Ladies (right now I'm on the quest to find a lady to marry and from earlier versions I remember playing games with them to improve relations).
When I try to make a move, I can't move a stone, although the blood marking in the center field appears as if I could move the stone there, but when I drag it there, nothing happens.
Strangely, when I play the same game against the Game Host in Taverns, it works fine.

How to Reproduce: Try to play with Noble Ladies Mu'tere on 1.6.1.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): Any Castle.
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (Up-to-date drivers, before you ask)
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7168
CPU:i5-6600K (not overclocked, before you ask)
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard:Z170-A PRO (MS-7971)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 5TB

Seeing this exact issue again on 1.6.4e beta.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom