Resolved Can't play Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't want to continue this but you are the one calling names when your own posts do not make yourself clear. In this thread you make it out to seem that you DIDN'T reinstall battle eye, at best you make it seem optional. I was not the only person who thought this is what you've done. But now you say it is otherwise.

Reading through again there is nowhere that makes it clear to me that you used the mentioned steps to reinstall battle eye, infact it says the complete opposite. Quote:

"6. DO NOT INSTALL BattleEye. Click Cancel and the Multiplayer should launch"
"The problem was that after installing BattleEye I had a blue screen of death and after that I couldn't play Multiplayer anymore. There is no way to play it unless you do this process. This will help you to reinstall BattleEye and if you wan install it, otherwise you would be stuck with what is shown on my screenshot, never being able to play multiplayer. "

I would suggest amending your post(s) to clearly say you did reinstall battle eye through this process if this is what you've done. This implies it is optional at best, as I said.

I'm out either way, have a good day.

"The problem was that after installing BattleEye I had a blue screen of death and after that I couldn't play Multiplayer anymore. There is no way to play it unless you do this process. This will help you to reinstall BattleEye and if you wan install it, otherwise you would be stuck with what is shown on my screenshot, never being able to play multiplayer. "

You are the most thick idiot I have ever seen on the internet period. I provided a solution to a problem and the only thing you are concerned about is did I or did I not install it. That doesn't even matter if you can't launch Multiplayer at all since you get the error. You are a waste of space on this thread, your input is in the negative. Now GTFO from technical forums you useless attention whore.

Hello,

I managed to figure out how to fix the problem. Here is what I did:

I found a fix to the problem

You can remove it by deleting all of the files here:

:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye

And here:

:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye

And then doing

at the command prompt (run as administrator)

sc delete BEService

Verify file integrity trough Steam and then the BattleEye files will be downloaded again.

I do not install BattleEye, instead I click CANCEL every time before playing Multiplayer

This is the fix I managed to find after searching the interwebs. This was a really stressful and unpleasant experience. Take no offense at this but I cannot leave a positive feedback on Steam after the experience I had. I understand that you are not fully responsible for how BattleEye works but you chose to include it as your anticheat system and I just so happened to face the issues it had for years and years.

Thank you for trying to help me though but my file was not the issue, the issue was on the games part or rather the BattleEye part. Might be a good idea to use something more user friendly.

Hope this fix might help people who face this problem in the future, I put in a lot of research to find this so hope it helps :smile:

Bro I had this problem

Dude thank you so much for this I was starting to pull my hair out since there is no info about this at all except old PUBG threads that don't help. Finally I can get back to harvesting! :grin:

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
4. sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.
6. DO NOT INSTALL BattleEye. Click Cancel and the Multiplayer should launch

These are the steps I took and it worked for me. Please reply with your results after you try this method.

That's what I forgot to do ! Now it finally works, even @ Win7 !! Thank you !! Finally my 40€ is not wasted !

I don't want to continue this but you are the one calling names when your own posts do not make yourself clear. In this thread you make it out to seem that you DIDN'T reinstall battle eye, at best you make it seem optional. I was not the only person who thought this is what you've done. But now you say it is otherwise.

Reading through again there is nowhere that makes it clear to me that you used the mentioned steps to reinstall battle eye, infact it says the complete opposite. Quote:

I would suggest amending your post(s) to clearly say you did reinstall battle eye through this process if this is what you've done. This implies it is optional at best, as I said.

I'm out either way, have a good day.

Bruh... You are an IMBECILE. Stop being a wanker

I don't have this problem, I have battle eye installed with no issues. I am just saying what you have done here is only going to mean later down the line you will have to install it again.

Bruh bruh bruh. You are an IMBECILE!
That's what I forgot to do ! Now it finally works, even @ Win7 !! Thank you !! Finally my 40€ is not wasted !
Bro I had this problem

Dude thank you so much for this I was starting to pull my hair out since there is no info about this at all except old PUBG threads that don't help. Finally I can get back to harvesting! :grin:

I'm happy it helped you my Bros :smile:

Interesting thanks for sharing. That means Battle Eye is not required to play multiplayer at this time? I wonder if this will work for Win7 users as well. (Edit: it does not.)
Try to repeat my process but after the last step when you get asked for the BattleEye install conditions click Cancel. One user who also has Windows 7 said it worked for me. Here are the instructions again just in case:

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this helps. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom