Resolved Can't play multiplayer - Disconnected from the lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
This is a problem that started happening about four months ago and it just kept getting worse to the point it's almost impossible for me to see servers.

So what will usually happen is this:
1. I will launch the game.
2. I will go to the server list.
3. The server list is blank.
4. I wait for servers to load because it usually takes time.
5. I receive the following message.

Then I just click Dismiss >> Login, and repeat.
Sometimes the servers eventually load and when I click on a server I have a 50/50 chance of entering it and then playing.

I don't have a ping problem, and the game is running mostly fine with a few crashes every now and then.

Please help, thank you.

Hello, if this was a Singleplayer issue i would have advise some steps that could help with the issue, but since the issue is on MP side i am afraid there is not much i can advise unless there is a patch release from the devs. I have asked around to the devs again and if there is anything i can advise before the issue is fixed with patches, i will update the post. Thank you for your patient and sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello, if this was a Singleplayer issue i would have advise some steps that could help with the issue, but since the issue is on MP side i am afraid there is not much i can advise unless there is a patch release from the devs. I have asked around to the devs again and if there is anything i can advise before the issue is fixed with patches, i will update the post. Thank you for your patient and sorry for any inconvenience.
Hey thank you dude I appreciate it I really do. You are the man!
Do you think using VPN can help solving my issue? Because, it just keeps disconnecting me but it does let me reconnect and sometimes if I'm lucky even enter a server. Maybe there's something wrong with internet-related stuff like IPv4 or whatever?
Teşekkürler kardeşim!!

If you are using a wireless internet connection it could be causing this as it will not be stable as and ethernet connection, but other than this, i am not sure about whether VPN or IPv4 stuff. The devs are aware of the issue and working on it as it is and i hope it will get fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support!

in the land of fairy tales a new day.. what do you want today?

-snip-

we have;

servers problems,
connection problems,
Packet loss problems,
crash problems,
lag problems,
frame drops,
fps drop,

please choose one, don't forget to leave a tip

@MArdA TaleWorlds
@uçanbiblo

Last edited by a moderator:

chef's specialty, guaranteed to be cancer;

we have;

servers problems,
connection problems,
Packet loss problems,
crash problems,
lag problems,
frame drops,
fps drop,

@MArdA TaleWorlds
@uçanbiblo
Yeah its a real shame. i understand you bro. We paid for a game we can't even play. It's sad but I have hope that one day it will get better.

-snip-

we have;

servers problems,
connection problems,
Packet loss problems,
crash problems,
lag problems,
frame drops,
fps drop,

@MArdA TaleWorlds
@uçanbiblo
Good day! The rules of the forum prohibit such a manner of communication. I want to ask you to edit your posts and make them more discreet. Healthy criticism is always helpful, but your message has absolutely no meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day! The rules of the forum prohibit such a manner of communication. I want to ask you to edit your posts and make them more discreet. Healthy criticism is always helpful, but your message has absolutely no meaning.
I am installing the updates you have made now. I hope my criticism will be replaced by thanks.

Remember, the customer is always right.

I'm starting to become desperate in here. I have been dealing with this problem for the last four months after an update and then I reached out to get help, the first day it happened in Steam Tickets only to get truly poor service by one of your mods TWA I think his name was and now I try again and it's no different, just promises.

Isn't there a single thing you guys can do for me? I literally can't play multiplayer anymore. It won't let me.
It's a good thing you informed the devs but it's been two weeks and I'm still here.

Last edited:
I'm starting to become desperate in here. I have been dealing with this problem for the last four months after an update and then I reached out to get help, the first day it happened in Steam Tickets only to get truly poor service by one of your mods TWA I think his name was and now I try again and it's no different, just promises.

Isn't there a single thing you guys can do for me? I literally can't play multiplayer anymore. It won't let me.
It's a good thing you informed the devs but it's been two weeks and I'm still here.
Have you tried playing with vpn or mobile internet? If so, are you facing similar problems?

As far as I understand, you don't have any problems with other games and web services, right?
Correct sir. I don't. But I appreciate the effort AJlexander. Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the issue only on Mount and Blade Bannerlord.
I will try everything you will tell me to do and for the meanwhile, I will also try to be more patient and understanding.
Hopefully, we find a solution to this problem together.

Correct sir. I don't. But I appreciate the effort AJlexander. Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the issue only on Mount and Blade Bannerlord.
I will try everything you will tell me to do and for the meanwhile, I will also try to be more patient and understanding.
Hopefully, we find a solution to this problem together.
Let's try :smile: Have you checked out this thread by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom