Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
windows 10
Processor AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i used to be able to play the game without issues but not anymore. i have uninstalled game multiple times and even done 2 clean installs. i have verified game files through steam. Whenever i launch the game after i hit play i either get a black screen with the arrow appear and then the "crash notice" or it makes it to the title load screen with the horseman running in the bottom right..... it will stay like that for an extended amount of time then i will still get the "crash notice"

please help me i would like to enjoy this game again....
thanks in advance
Josh

Summary:
How to Reproduce: hit play on launcher
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
windows 10
Processor AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i used to be able to play the game without issues but not anymore. i have uninstalled game multiple times and even done 2 clean installs. i have verified game files through steam. Whenever i launch the game after i hit play i either get a black screen with the arrow appear and then the "crash notice" or it makes it to the title load screen with the horseman running in the bottom right..... it will stay like that for an extended amount of time then i will still get the "crash notice"

please help me i would like to enjoy this game again....
thanks in advance
Josh
Which game version were you able to play?

i did a clean install according to the instructions on these forums last night and the game still crashes
here is the crashloader ID
2021-06-09_15.01.52_00000000000000000000000000000000

Back
Top Bottom