• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info Cant play game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

whitbojo68

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: hit play on launcher
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
windows 10
Processor AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i used to be able to play the game without issues but not anymore. i have uninstalled game multiple times and even done 2 clean installs. i have verified game files through steam. Whenever i launch the game after i hit play i either get a black screen with the arrow appear and then the "crash notice" or it makes it to the title load screen with the horseman running in the bottom right..... it will stay like that for an extended amount of time then i will still get the "crash notice"

please help me i would like to enjoy this game again....
thanks in advance
Josh

momo1

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Summary:
How to Reproduce: hit play on launcher
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
windows 10
Processor AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i used to be able to play the game without issues but not anymore. i have uninstalled game multiple times and even done 2 clean installs. i have verified game files through steam. Whenever i launch the game after i hit play i either get a black screen with the arrow appear and then the "crash notice" or it makes it to the title load screen with the horseman running in the bottom right..... it will stay like that for an extended amount of time then i will still get the "crash notice"

please help me i would like to enjoy this game again....
thanks in advance
Josh
Which game version were you able to play?

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

whitbojo68

Recruit
i did a clean install according to the instructions on these forums last night and the game still crashes
here is the crashloader ID
2021-06-09_15.01.52_00000000000000000000000000000000

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
There was not any mods installed right? Do you remember installing a mod called Fixed Launcher before?

whitbojo68

Recruit
Unfortunately yes I am. I have almost given up. I just try it about once every other week or so and wait for it to crash

Top Bottom