Cant play Bannerlord, cant go back to Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

The game isn't finished have faith man I believe they will make it better could take awhile but I refuse to be negative about any of it, positive constructive criticism is the only way we can help them out, bug reporting and making our voice heard for the features we would like added to the game. I think they got a solid foundation to build upon here granted they get bugs and performance in order i think they could release and add content to the game over time which I have no problem paying for ill give an example Europa Universalis released Barebones the game it is today is much different from when it released but it was fun and had a solid foundation that games got a horde of dlc
I agree to this to some extent, I have hope for Taleworlds but seeing that they dont have a plan, or at least they dont give any info of what can we expect in the future it feels like this is as far as they can go. Is it so hard to say "Yes we will improve dialog and immersion in the next year or so"? I voice my preoccupations and wishes for this game, I post almost everyday but you know it feels worthless because no dev has answered, no one has said they know this is an issue even if it clearly is. I feel in one shadow here and everyday I think why do I even keep posting here. I try to have hope but it's really hard my friend, I guess I'll end up leaving the forums for my own good and come back when the devs show care to some extent of the issues that matter to me and a large portion of this community
NGL you SA guys need to make a bigger fuss, IK you guys have a pretty big mutiplayer community on warband actually bigger then Oceanic so i'm not sure why you guys did't get a Bannerlord server.From what I remember the most part though you guys never used any of the forums really or anything so maybe taleworlds doesn't actually know you exist as a big community ? I recommmend going into Sever issues forum and just complaning about how you have no servers whats so ever and that the SA community needs servers.
Oh they know about us believe me, I even have proof of it, I dont really know why is that they dont still give us a server, is it a network issue? Is it a local issue? They've stated the issue comes from the hand of the server provider, but the hints were so fishy I cant say it's true or not, because as always they give little hints and little secrets for you to discover because being crystal clear is too difficult for some reason. On my side, as someone who tries to play MP with 200 ping I'm very frustrated and disappointed, and I just want an honest statement regarding our area "No we dont want to give you a server because there aren't many players, no we dont want to give you because network is bad, no we don't want to give you because servers are bad" I just want honesty at this point, I have been very, very patient even after making 2 threads with no result

I'm getting to end of a campaign , not boring for me, just very tough against super power khuzaits. Plenty of Stugian peasants starving by the road.

Yes, I'm always thinking what improvements that can be done. Hoping modding will be quick and simple.

Oh they know about us believe me, I even have proof of it, I dont really know why is that they dont still give us a server, is it a network issue? Is it a local issue? They've stated the issue comes from the hand of the server provider, but the hints were so fishy I cant say it's true or not, because as always they give little hints and little secrets for you to discover because being crystal clear is too difficult for some reason. On my side, as someone who tries to play MP with 200 ping I'm very frustrated and disappointed, and I just want an honest statement regarding our area "No we dont want to give you a server because there aren't many players, no we dont want to give you because network is bad, no we don't want to give you because servers are bad" I just want honesty at this point, I have been very, very patient even after making 2 threads with no result
Its not about them knowing it, its about yelling down there ear till they listen, we complained about block delay for almost 12 months I belive probably longer and now they are doing something about it, thats with dozens of threads hundreds of maybe thousands of posts complaining about it. Now they confirmed they are doing a update about it, so if you guys don't yell, scream, pull hair, throw sand in there eyes but if just sit there and wait cause they said one comment.Have a full riot it actually gets stuff done.

Combat feels faaar better in BL. I tried to satitate my need for a complete medieval experience with warband VC and even if it's full with features, it couldn't cut it out. I don't mind dated graphics but after seeing combat reactions and sounds in BL, warband falls very short on that.

A I wished this game didnt release so early so I could play it finished!
The release was a let down for most people, but suffering it will be worth it in the end. I'm sure the input from players over EA will be massive for development and will result in a far better game/final product.

Also gives modders time to understand Bannerlords file system and prepare, so we'll hopefully see big mods like Kingdoms of Arda out quicker.

Absolutely agree, I'm on a vacation my main PC is desktop and it is powerful but since you can't carry your desktop around I also have a laptop, I try playing warband daily with mods but I can't just play it, it feels so dull.

I also got bored of Bannerlord after playing it for 100 hours, I'm waiting for mods

No you're not alone.

I've squeezed every drop out of Bannerlord with hundreds of hours of game time, but now I'm waiting for mod tools before getting back into it.

I was playing Bannerpage before Bannerlord dropped and that was pretty dope, but it's hard to go back to after playing so much of Bannerlord.

Best thing to do is drop Bannerlord for a bit and come back after a major update or mod tools is released. I just drop in here a few times a week now to check the updates.

Back
Top Bottom