Resolved Can't paste custom banner in 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I just downloaded the beta branch of 1.3. I created a character and wanted to paste the code of the banner in the banner creation screen. This doesn't work anymore i switched to the main branch and found out it does work on 1.2 but not on the the new beta branch 1.3. To clarify the stepts i take.

First i copy the banner code with ctrl + c then i go the bannerlord banner creation screen and press ctrl + v. Nothing happens no crashes no changes just nothing.

I hope u guys have enough info to counter this issue if u need any more information i would be happy to provide it.

Don't think its feature, they just did not include it in the release log. Pls fix it thanks, its soooo important at least to me.

Personally would like the option to be in game, we shouldn't have to to go to a reddit users website to create a decent banner. Either way, I hope they allow us to keep using it at least :c

Personally would like the option to be in game, we shouldn't have to to go to a reddit users website to create a decent banner. Either way, I hope they allow us to keep using it at least :c
Agree, personally think, the dev team could even release an official banner creator which would open more customizations for the banner. Like currently, the shield paint is fixed to only use the middle of the banner, it should allow players to specify which part of the banner should be applied on the shield et al. But apparently there are more urgent issues for now. Anyway, wish this game becomes better and better,

Potential fix, for custom banner but apparently it doesn't work for everyone;

As in link - guy who made that banner-making possible made mod to fix it! Works for me with 1.3 and the new 1.4 version. I'm not using any Vortex or other s***. Just tick the mod when using normal in game start-up.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom