• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Can't order troops once battle has ended

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Pentagathoos

Regular
Summary: Not sure if this is meant to be a feature or a bug, but ever since 1.5.10 (iirc) it has been impossible to order your troops once a battle is won. Not a huge problem but it's annoying if you want a group to charge to take down the routing enemy units, or if you want to stop them taking down your craven training dummies.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Querulous

Recruit
I have the same issue, but it happens once in 2-3 battles, not every time. It especially hurts when you want to take down some routing high-tier enemies in hostile lords' parties.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, no, it is not an intended design of the game and our team is looking into the issue.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue being resurrected. Thank you for your time.

elysebluemoon

Community Support
Community Support
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
does that mean the new beta branch 1.6.4, because it still doesnt work in the new beta branch

Top Bottom