Resolved Can't offer certain family members for marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: 1)At some point the option to offer one on my family members hand in marriage just disappeared. He is single but he is not a viable option for marriage at all. 2)Also, I cannot enter syronea, every time I try to the game crashes
How to Reproduce:1) Decline an attempt to offer a family members hand in marriage. 2)enter Syronea and try to walk around the town
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Decline an attempt to offer a family members hand in marriage
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Also, I cannot enter syronea, every time I try to the game crashes
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Based on what you say, there is most likely that you should upload a file to them.(atleast in regards to the city issue).

I'm just asking about the 1st one about marriage.
Just how old are the character? keep in mind that they arent eligible to be married if they are too young(I belive the minimum age is 18 ingame).
So just curious if itsa bug or if its you not familiar with the mechanics in this one.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom