Resolved Cant Marry

Users who are viewing this thread

Timmortal

Knight at Arms
Not sure if I'm missing something obvious. I'm a male lord, clan rank 3, sworn to Vlandia, I succesfully chatted with Liena, no more conversation option after making her say we have alot in common, tried going to her father, I asked to combine our houses, I could only offer my brother and not my own char.

Did you convince her twice? You need to wait like a day after your first attempt to charm her a second time and then she'll tell you to go talk to her daddy.

Did you convince her twice? You need to wait like a day after your first attempt to charm her a second time and then she'll tell you to go talk to her daddy.
Maybe i did not wait long enough, can try again. but seems weird i can offer my brother but not my self. Thanks for the input.

Seems that might have been some of the issue, i was absolutely sure i had waited over a day though, maybe i reloaded at somepoint or something. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom