Resolved Can't Marry

Users who are viewing this thread

I know this issue has been posted a few times, but this is in the hope i can add all the information i have found.

Summary: After certain age (Some people says its 35 or 40) you can't marry, it will not appear the option to 'profess as your admirer' to start the persuasion dialogue, it even seems to be a problem from creating your kingdom (you can't marry after that), even if the female character is from your kingdom or another, and i think the age system isn't working as intended, my character is 43 and it just passed 1070 days (almost 3 years) since the start of the 'Rebuild your Clan'
My bad, i didn't see the years are different in the game, the game starts at summer of 1084 with your character at age 30, my game is on winter 1096 (12 years since the start) and my character is 43 (one year more)
it also disappears the option to suggest an alliance between houses.

How to Reproduce: Build a Kingdom or/and get your character over 40 years old, talk to any single female character and try to profess your love.

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version:
Native: e1.1.0
SandboxCore: e1.1.2
Sandbox: e1.1.2
Storymode: e1.1.2
CustomBattle: e1.1.2

Installed community-made modifications: None

Computer Specs:
Don't know, i'm ussing Geforce Now, but i don't think it is the problem.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom