Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

cheekycheeks

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce:Unsure, happened on 2 play throughs after successfully getting fiefs.
Have you used cheats and if so which:Not the first time.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:3080
GPU Driver Version:528.24
CPU:13900k
RAM:32GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

On two play throughs after about 8-12 hours the option to marry through the conversation with a Lord goes away. The option to romance them to marry you by talking to the person directly goes away. Thought it was just a bug so started a second playthrough same results. Enabled cheats to force the marriage and get the unsuitable to marry even though it is Arwa or Ira without any older women in the clan etc. I've put 600 hours into Bannerlord and have never had this bug. First playthrough none in the clan had been married yet.

Also really hope you give the option to turn on or off the fog of war, really hate not being able to see what someone looks like till you meet them. A little toggle is all that's needed meets both needs of the people like me and the ones that like it.

Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can furhter inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Submitted and no worries it's a beta, just don't want to come back in a few months for another playthrough when 1.10 is released and have the same bug.

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection along with your save file. Thank you for your time.

hello
I faced a similar problem with romancing Ira. Before the final conversation that is needed to purpose if she was around other AI characters or in an army the message she replied (when you click the option to continue the dialogue with the choice that have a percentage) is that she has lost interest and even if you ask for a second chance she denies. while trying to figure a way around this when i found her alone after some hours the dialogue choices proceeded as normal and did manage (after gaining her approval and asking her liege) to marry her.

Have both problems that are mentioned here.

And can add another marriage problem. When given an offer to marry to a familymember. The offer goes away before one has the chance to find her. The new Fog of war means one need to find her before agreeing to the marriage proposal (there is no divorce option incase the lady is for example too old). Also if one is in a fight so another fullscreen appears during the offer it goes away.

I agree with saittam. it would be helpful that the marriage request opens up in a new window with the notable that is proposed so you can decide at a later date in your clan section if you accept or not( 1 month maximum I believe would be ideal in case you don't see the pop up and you realize when you get into the clan management).
or the marriage request could immediately open the clan management with an event section that it would show the marriage proposal and both characters that would take part in it so you can choose if the AI character is suitable and be sure which family member is the one that will be married( in case you have 2 of the same name that is highly unlikely but someone could have the same name plus numbers e.g. steward1,steward2 etc)

This is still broken in 1.1.1 just wasted more time in a new campaign just to find that it's broken still, any updates on when this will be fixed so I'll know when to try playing again?

A good note to give out is that if you are in an Army you can't marry(dialogue options aren't there and you are unsuitable to marry) now in 1.10 and 1.1.1...You have to be out of the Army. Soo much time wasted trying to figure that out.

A good note to give out is that if you are in an Army you can't marry(dialogue options aren't there and you are unsuitable to marry) now in 1.10 and 1.1.1...You have to be out of the Army. Soo much time wasted trying to figure that out.
This makes sense. I had a similar issue with trying to marry Mela of the Kuzait. When she was in an army, there was no option to initiate the marriage conversation. The same was true of her father. I later found her in a fief and was able to do the first marriage conversation. But by the time of the 2nd conversation, she was back in an army and denied any interest.

Back
Top Bottom