Can't make peace with other faction??

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
I'm playing Vlandia and have been at war with Garios since, well the start.

I already have my own Kingdom south of Vlandia and west of Garios'.

I've already captures 20+ nobles and have thrown them in the dungeon, and now I've captured Garios' army, and I still don't have an option to make peace. I come talk to nobles nearby and it doesn't give me that option. How else can I make peace and/or request that they tribute money to me to leave them alone lol?

Thanks.

I'm on 1.5.10

I think you need to make peace from the kingdom tab, not by talking to guys like when you were just an independent clan.

I'm playing Vlandia and have been at war with Garios since, well the start.

I already have my own Kingdom south of Vlandia and west of Garios'.

I've already captures 20+ nobles and have thrown them in the dungeon, and now I've captured Garios' army, and I still don't have an option to make peace. I come talk to nobles nearby and it doesn't give me that option. How else can I make peace and/or request that they tribute money to me to leave them alone lol?

Thanks.

I'm on 1.5.10
Could you take screen capture (f12) of what your diplomacy page of your kingdom looks like with the faction, particularly I want to see the bottom where it usually says "propose peace" with the % support but the war score might matter too. I've seen somebody else ask about this too, nit sure what the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom