Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Arsii

Recruit
Hi, my game crushed and now i cant load any of my saves. I tryed to disable cloud synchronization, delete my saves and verify files but it did not work. I also add MB to trusted application on my firewall and still not working. Finnaly i delete the game and install it again and still nothing. I dont use any mods. Can you help me? Thanks.

If the save was on previous patch and you updated, chances are it wont work. You gotta understand that major patches can and will corrupt your savegames at some point , thats the early access life.

No, save's are on the same patch. Crush happends 3 or 4 days ago. New patch entered 1 or 2 days ago. When crush happend i got hope that new update will fix this issue but this didin't happen. I know that MB is still on early acces mode but now i can't play this game. Not because i don't want to but becosue i can't to. I tryed to create new world and start a new campagne, but when i save it, i can't load a save anyway. Thats way i create an account and write this issue on this forum. Thanks for your answer nemesis234 but your answer is garbage man, sorry. If anyone had the same issue and solve this, pls respond

Hello, can you create a new campaign? If the problem is with specific save files and not with new ones, can you please share one of the troubled save files? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom