Can't load 1.09 save?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, for me too... thats all, i wont be a tester for 50 $. Lets wait for good version, like 1.0.365, bc that f unplayable.

It's simply incompatible, make a new campaign
I guess so, just seems they would have mentioned in the patch notes that it was incompatible. No biggie, but I'd rather not have to restart every time there's a patch, since they're coming fast and furious (although, I do appreciate all the attention they're giving it, of course!).

Yeah, for me too... thats all, i wont be a tester for 50 $. Lets wait for good version, like 1.0.365, bc that f unplayable.
Early access is pretty much a paid beta you know.

Anyway, looks like some whoopsies happened with this patch, they'll probably fix it. If saves were going to be incompatible they would have announced it I think.

In the meantime, just downgrade to 1.0.9.

... it would never be "intentional", but it could be that they had to mess with something that inexorably broke saves.

By intentional I mean they knew it would break saves and couldn't otherwise avoid doing so, and pushed the patch.

Since they didn't mention it, I'm saying they probably didn't realize it would fail to load saves from earlier versions.

Early access is pretty much a paid beta you know.

Anyway, looks like some whoopsies happened with this patch, they'll probably fix it. If saves were going to be incompatible they would have announced it I think.

In the meantime, just downgrade to 1.0.9.

That worked for me. Thanks!

TW - waiting with the fixes cause it may break saves.
Community - screw the saves, give
TW - ok
Community - Y U brek save! reeeeeeeeee

Stupid is as stupid does - Western Empire General Forrestus Gumpus. Have a great Easter everyone :smile:

Back
Top Bottom