Version number
e.1.5.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aray Strak

Recruit
How to Reproduce: Have only 1 notable in a village, start family feud quest from that notable, trying to leave village by holding TAB just sends you back to village spawn point after a loading screen. Quest log doesn't show the quest as active. I have completed a family feud quest for this character before when there used to be 2 notables.
Scene Name (if related): Village? idk
Media (Screenshots & Video):
(after finishing the quest conversation and going with the "As the lady/lord of this..." option)
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER (MSI)
GPU Driver Version: 456.38
CPU: Intel i7 6700K
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel Kingston HyperX Savage @ 1338MHz (16-18-18-36)
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD Seagate ST1500DL003-9VT16L

Edit: I got the name of the village (Neocorys) wrong. The second notable was in a different village (Zeocorys). However I still couldn't leave Neocorys after the conversation with a notable from Neocorys to supposedly start the quest.

Last edited:
Since I can't leave the village, I can't save the game either. Would it help if I uploaded a save file I created right before entering the village and talking to the notable?

:unsure: I seem to have stupidly saved over it. I'll try my best to recreate it again somewhere down the line in this save file

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom