Resolved Can't lauch my saves after playing multiplayer or after updating from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-1023_21.39.24

Necroplasme

Recruit
Hello,

I'm here because I have a big issue: after about 80 hours in solo mod, I decided yesterday to try the multiplayer. It worked well, and I believe it installed automatically battleye before launching it for the first time.

Today I tried to play in solo, I launched my last save: here, the game tells me that there is a module mismatch, like if I've installed a mod or something, whereas I didn't do anything. The game loads, and before it finishes to load it crashes.

I tried to verify the date of the game via steam and to desinstall and install it, but nothing.... I can't play anymore

Does someone have an idea of what I can do please ? :'(

Last edited:
Okay so I did some test, and apparently, I can still create a new campaign, it's just all my saves that don't work anymore. And I realized that the last save I had was on the 1.5.2, whereas we are now in 1.5.3: so maybe it has nothing to do with the fact that I played multiplayer... Maybe my saves don't work anymore just because of the last update. I will update the title of this post accordingly to this theory (the saves were on e1.5.2.242758 and it's now on e1.5.3.244014

Does anyone have any idea why this update doesn't let me load my saves? I really don't want to start all over again...

Hi, the dump identifier you have posted is incomplete. Can you send another crash dump and post the full ID here? You can take a screenshot of it and upload it as well. Additionally, please upload the save file that causes the crash to upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom