Can't kill King Penda

Users who are viewing this thread

Aragton450

Recruit
I need some help, I captured King Penda and got his relation to -100 but can't kill him, do I need faction relation to -100 or hm?

I can kill ANY other lord with whatever relation at any time, but not King Penda.

Well the horrible truth is...
He actually really cannot be killed, even if...
yeah, even if you conquest his kingdom, game will "delete" him but he will just leave the realm and continue his march on other poor countries  :twisted:
Imagine that if you scare him off england he'll kill christians in russia (what was the state of russia at those ages btw?)

He is son of a god, woden!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You can keep the game on waiting state for a few nights until it'll be year 700, but he'll still live!... just at another realm that's it :razz:

Game wont delete anybody like that. All the lords of defeated factions have been patrolling around my castle. They're not dead. They're exiles.

Juholi said:
Game wont delete anybody like that. All the lords of defeated factions have been patrolling around my castle. They're not dead. They're exiles.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,283638.45.html
Page 4 copy the script -> paste at scripts.txt in your brytenwalda folder
That topic should really be a sticky...

Also: VASSALS are the ones patrolling around your castle. KINGS (Ruire, Ri, Ard Ruire, Cyning etc) are the ones who LEAVE the realm. Now I don't know if this is a bug or wtf is this, but when a faction returns back to the game the king is still somewhere at russia or something like that, resting there and not coming to aid his once beloved faction :sad:

Back
Top Bottom